Making creamy mashed potatoes is a simple and delicious way to add a comforting side dish to any meal.
- Start by peeling and dicing the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Once the potatoes are tender, drain the water and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Add the butter and milk to the pot and use a potato masher to mash the potatoes until they are creamy and smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the mashed potatoes hot and enjoy!